We appreciate looking for representation can be a very demoralising process. If it is of any comfort, 99.9% of the actors we have to say we cannot help, are turned down because they are a clash of type and not because we have any doubts about their talent.
Mrs Jordan Associates has chosen to represent a very small client list and operate a strict 'no clash' policy. If we do have a vacancy for a particular type, it will be listed at the bottom of this page. To minimise potential frustration, we ask you to observe the following guidelines:
- Look at our client lists and see if you clash with an existing client. If you do, then I am afraid there is no point in contacting us.
- We cannot consider anyone we have not seen work. You must either have a showreel or be inviting us to see you perform.
- Only contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please do not write in or send hard copy photographs, showreels and CV's.
- Just send us your Spotlight View Pin and a short message about yourself. No attachments please.
- You do not need to follow up your email with a telephone call. If you get our automated reply to your first message, we have your details and will be looking at them. This may take some time.
- We are invited to drama school showcases, so there is no need for students to duplicate this with their own invitations.
We have just two vacancies on our general books. We are seeking only the highest calibre, experienced actors/actresses with strong CV's (which must match their age). We are sorry but we have no vacancies for recent or soon to be graduates.
Try not to get down-hearted by the rejections you receive. It is ghastly but unfortunately, a promient part of a life as an actor. We do promise we will look at every application very carefully and this may take some time.
Please note several applicants have had their emails to us rejected because they are spelling the word 'Jordan' incorrectly.